ARC Consulting was formed in 2000 by Ann Rosenthal, a successful public policy strategist and lobbyist. The firm’s services include:
- Governmental Affairs
- Lobbying Local, State and National Governing Entities
- Legislative Training and Workshops
- Community Improvement Districts
- Partnership and Coalition Building
- Meetings and Conference Assembly and Facilitation
Over the years, Ann has successfully lobbied local, state and federal elected officials and their agencies on a wide range of issues such as appropriation requests, economic development, transportation, healthcare, tax matters, and family and children related issues. Beginning in 2013, Ann was the driving force behind the creation of the Tucker-Northlake Community Improvement District and served as its first president for four years.